What is Salesforce?
It is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It’s one integrated CRM platform that can show your departments including marketing, sales, commerce, and service a single, shared view of every customer.
ExCommerce: Salesforce Integration
Being one of the world’s #1 CRM solutions with over 100,000 companies using it to close deals faster, we offer an integration platform for Advanced Exchequer with the successful CRM Salesforce. CRM means Customer Relationship Management, in which any practice, technology, or strategy works to help a business improve its customer relations.
ExCommerce: Salesforce is built on our unique Advanced Exchequer API platform that allows us to integrate with Stock, Orders, and Customer/Account records.
This integration is supported on both Pervasive PSQL and Microsoft SQL versions of Advanced Exchequer with our ExFusion – Data Transformation product. Advanced Exchequer is required to be on version 12 or newer for the integration and API platform to work effectively.
Advanced Exchequer Customer Accounts
- Move data out of Advanced Exchequer into Salesforce with an API and the use of Apex triggers
- Optimised custom triggers updating the customer accounts table on both sides of the integration
- Including both customer address types for Billing and Shipping, as well as customer credit limits and account balances
Advanced Exchequer Product and Stock Management
- Taking updated stock, pricing, and quantity data from Advanced Exchequer and syncing it to the CRM software
- Show Stock Location data from Advanced Exchequer in Salesforce
Salesforce Order Processing
- Sales transactions inserted into Advanced Exchequer with the inclusion of Sales Quotes or Sales Order Receipt conversion
- Two-way synchronization of customer/account records
- Uploading of stock, locations, and stock locations data
- Uploading of order records, both current and historical
- Download sales transactions
- A system that successfully manages conflict resolution to stop duplication/incorrect records
- Keeping the cost of metered API calls down for funds to be dedicated elsewhere in your business
- Each of the above capabilities, in each direction, can be turned on or off to suit the customer’s requirements
- Bespoke elements can be inserted into the Apex triggers that map data between the custom table objects we create and the Salesforce tables
- Bespoke elements can be inserted into the API database that map data between Salesforce and our API to be made available to Advanced Exchequer